Vice President, Electrical Engineer
Mr. Adair is Vice President of Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. and also Director of the company’s Substation department. In addition to his administrative duties, he is responsible for the engineering management of Substation planning, layout, and design. The Substation department provides construction drawings for the physical construction of substations as well as specifications, contract documents and contract administration.
Mr. Adair joined the firm in 1999 after a seventeen year engineering career at Empire District Electric. He has been actively involved with a variety of projects involving substation, transmission, and distribution engineering.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
University of Arkansas
- Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc.
- Empire District Electric Company
- Professional Engineer
Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Iowa
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Missouri Society of Professional Engineers
- Substation Planning & Design
- Transmission Design
- Project Management
- Contract Administration