Vice President, Civil Engineer
Mike has 20 years of experience as a civil engineer, with a strong focus on transportation, paving, and structural projects. His experience includes bridge design and rehabilitation, roadway, street, and intersection design, site development, hydraulics and stormwater. He is experienced in preparing estimates of quantities and costs, preparation of plans, specifications and bid documents, and contract administration.
Mr. Atkinson has successfully designed several projects that include geometric improvements, intersection design, stormwater improvements, pavement design, construction inspection, and materials testing. His past experience has allowed him to see the necessary elements required for a successful project. He also continues his experience in the bridge design field as well.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
Missouri University of Science & Technology
(Formerly University of Missouri – Rolla)
- Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Professional Engineer
Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Transportation Engineers Association of Missouri
- Bridge Design & Rehabilitation
- Road, Street & Intersection Design
- Miscellaneous Drainage & Cross Road Structures
- Site Development
- Plan Reviews
- Hydraulics & Storm Water Hydrology
- Foundation & Structural Design