Vice President, Electrical Engineer
Mr. Nichols is Vice President of Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. and also Director of the company’s Relay Department. In addition to his administrative duties, he is responsible for the engineering management of relaying and SCADA projects including preparation of studies, development of design drawings and contract documents and contract administration.
Mr. Nichols has been with the firm since 1989. He has been actively involved in a number of large and small electrical engineering projects.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Missouri University of Science & Technology
(Formerly University of Missouri – Rolla)
- Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc.
- Professional Engineer
Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Missouri Society of Professional Engineers
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- SCADA Systems
- Systems Integration
- Contract Administration