Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. consists of two operating divisions, Electrical and Civil Engineering. The firm currently employs over 130 staff members serving clients in the midwest. The company offers the benefits of in-house surveying, right-of-way, mapping, computer services and reprographics departments. This diversity of skills allows most projects to be completed internally, thereby controlling costs and maximizing efficiency for our clients.
The Electrical Division focuses on electric power projects which includes transmission, distribution, substation, system protection, communication, and protection expertise. The division serves numerous rural electric cooperatives, private electric power companies, municipalities, industries and institutions and has completed hundreds of projects. Because of its experience and dominance in highly specialized fields, Allgeier Martin has gained a reputation as one of the midwest’s outstanding power engineering firms.
The Civil Division serves municipalities, government agencies, institutions, industries contractors, and private entities. As a consultant to such clients, the Civil Division provides a complete range of engineering services including water, wastewater, stormwater, transportation, and land surveying services. Our services also include structural, planning, construction administration and inspection, and right of way acquisition.
Why choose us
1Our diverse in-house capabilities allow us to efficiently complete large, complex projects while controlling costs to our clients.
2Our experience, blended with technical expertise, enables us to be detail oriented, thorough, accurate, and clear.
3We listen to our clients and understand their needs, then formulate solutions that fit those needs.
4We seek to be our clients’ most trusted engineering advisor, and to be considered an extension of their own staff.
5We know the importance of doing what we say we will do, doing it right, and doing it on time.
Many of the staff at Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. are members of technical and business organizations and provide leadership in many of their activities.
Some of these include:
- American Concrete Institute
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Missouri
- American Institute of Hydrology
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Water Works Association
- Arkansas Society of Professional Surveyors
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials
- Association of State Floodplain Managers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- International Right of Way Association
- Kansas Consulting Engineers
- Kansas Rural Water Association
- Kansas Society of Land Surveyors
- Missouri Association of Counties
- Missouri Floodplain and Stormwater Managers Association
- Missouri Public Utility Alliance
- Missouri Rural Water Association
- Missouri Society of Professional Engineers
- Missouri Society of Professional Surveyors
- Missouri Water and Wastewater Conference
- Municipal Electric Systems of Oklahoma
- National Federation of Independent Business
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors
- Water Environment Federation
National Silver Award
In 2009, the American Concrete Paving Association awarded Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. the National Silver Award for Best Concrete Restoration Projects Constructed. The award was granted because of our outstanding work in Coffeyville, Kansas on the U.S. Highway 166 KLINK 1R Resurfacing.
Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. is registered as a corporation to practice engineering in the following states: Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, and Iowa